In this policy we explain how we collect and use personal data. We also describe your rights and how you can enforce them. We manage your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
What personal data do we process?
The information we process is contact information such as name, mail address and telephone number. We also process account information such as user id, user name, password and date for creation of account. The information is stored as long as you have an account.
Where do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data provided directly by you trough forms on our website.
We collect data when you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We collect personal data when you create an account. An account is only created with your consent.
Why do we process personal data?
We process personal data to be able to send you newsletters and other information regarding our products. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by using the opt-out mechanism provided in the respective communication you received or by contacting us at email@example.com.
We also process personal data to be able to provide and manage you account at portal.dLaboratory.com. The information is used to give you authorization to log in on your account and to verify your identity.
- You have the right to get information about which personal data regarding you we store.
- You have the right to correct incorrect information.
- You have the right to remove your personal data.
- You have the right to request that your data is restricted to use for certain limited purposes.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format.
- You have the right to file a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen).
Dlaboratory Sweden AB (organisation number: 556829-7013). Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small text file that contains information and that the webpage stores on your computer or other device (e.g. smartphone). There are two types of cookies – persistent and transient cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer until they are removed. Transient cookies are only stored temporarily and are removed when you close your browser.
Manage your cookies